Neptune Retail Solutions is the nation’s premier retail marketing services company. We are experts at influencing buying behaviors through our disruptive, innovative, and results-oriented solutions, including in-store, home-delivered, and online media tactics combined with rich data and insights. Our powerful advertising and promotion programs are relied upon by the country’s largest consumer packaged goods manufacturers for an unparalleled consumer reach.
· We need a person who will take the initiative and work well independently with an attention to quality, detail and accuracy.
· We need a person who will be adaptable to the needs of our clients and the company
· This is a great opportunity to generate supplemental income.
· Managerial support and training provided
· Flexibility in work hours
· Paid Training
· PPE provided
· Consistent cyclical work with the option to take on more
· Independent work environment
· Weekly pay with optional direct deposit
· Mileage Reimbursement
· W2 Employee. This is NOT an Independent Contractor position
Non-Skill, Skill and Physical Requirements:
· 1-2 years Merchandising experience required
· In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years) and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (For some city assignments, representatives may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway)
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Windows based personal computer & printer
· Internet & E-mail access
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time, repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
· Ability to install all product lines including ads on grocery carts and on floors
· Adherence to dress code
CB Neptune Holdings, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by CB Neptune Holdings, LLC and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice