Highline Aftermarket is looking for a Chemical Blender in Leominster!
Do you have a passion for chemistry and automotive? Then this is the job for you! Chemical Blender
This position has the knowledge and demonstrates ability to operate mixers, pumping equipment, hi-speed mixers, and tinting equipment in the production area. Chemical Blender will be able to follow process orders from beginning to end and record all pertinent information. Individual will add materials at specified quantities and times, observe temperatures and or mixtures and record necessary batch information, and take, conduct and record samples at designated times to ensure timely, consistent, quality batches.Description of Responsibilities
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTSRequirements:
- Ability to operate the Blend on Demand System for a liquid fill line
- Ability to unload a rail car
- Manufacture/blend batches for liquid filling line.
- Verify quantities of materials and ingredients.
- Weigh, measure and mix liquid, solids and powders.
- Use scales, thermometers, and refractometers.
- Be proficient in math to calculate batch requirements and tolerances.
- Ensure correct procedural implementation and documentation.
- Manage material inventory.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area.
- Observe all safety, PPE, and quality procedures while completing required tasks.
- Ability to ensure and document quality.
- Must have 1-3 years of Bulk Chemical Experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Communicate in an effective and positive manner.
- Able to drive sit down electric forklifts.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods, lift or carry parts, material and product of up to 50 pounds.
- Must climb steps, maintain body equilibrium to prevent falling, have good hand/eye coordination, stoop and bend.
- Must be capable of visually detecting defects, depth, colors, variances, and see objects as real.
1st and 2nd shifts are available. Candidates must be able to work weekends as needed.
$17.00-$21.42 + $2/hour through peak season
Excellent Benefits including: BCBS (Medical, Dental, & Vision), Paid Time Off, 401K (6% matching), & $200 monthly bonus for perfect attendance during peak season!
Posting ID: 576996064Posted: 2020-10-14