We are looking for part-time (15 hours per week) Merchandisers responsible for shelf-facing retail merchandising.
Duties can include product rotation and maintenance, pricing and labeling merchandise, setting up visual displays, checking for expired date codes, occasional resets, and making sure products are best represented on the shelves. Benefits are even available for part-time.
- Tech-savvy and able to utilize a tablet to complete daily tasks.
- The ability to read and adhere to planograms and a strong sales background is a plus.
- This position also communicates with in-store personnel, so we’re looking for someone with great communication and relationship-building skills.
- Work approximately 3-4 days per week, including a few hours most Saturdays.
- Hours will flex up or down depending on the time of year and the type of projects. Normal working hours will fall between 7 am and 6 pm. Schedule can be flexible as long as work falls within 7 am-6 pm guideline and will include some weekend work. This will be determined by the hiring manager. Work cannot be started that won’t be completed by 6 pm. · We will go over schedule in more detail with you during the interview.
- A valid driver’s license, valid car insurance, and your own reliable transportation.
- Be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and be able to lift and bend to low/high levels in order to reach products.
- High school diploma or GED
- A personal computer at home with access to high speed internet.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is a full-service sales, marketing and service company in North America. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, Acosta is a sales and marketing company for consumer packaged goods companies.
Posting ID: 579466498Posted: 2020-10-19