Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Established in 2000, Conservice is the nation's foremost utility management company, serving housing communities, commercial buildings, and other property management firms. Our Utility Experts manage our services to help our clients conserve natural resources and save money.
As the title suggests, most primary responsibilities in the position revolve around managing our client's Billing needs. This could consist of any one of the following items:
- Working with clients to achieve mutually beneficial Billing solutions.
- Using custom software to calculate utility bills for different apartments.
- Utilize Excel to work through various problems that might arise in Billing.
- Maintain excellent customer service skills when handling client questions.
- Continuously look for ways to problem solve and increase personal productivity as well as that of the team.
Because this position has constant contact with our clients and has a very high ceiling for success, we believe that our team members should exhibit some of our highest standards of excellence. Some of these qualities include, but are not limited to:
- Attention to detail, specifically working to maintain top accuracy and timeliness metrics.
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative to complete work in a timely manner.
- Manage client needs as well as team needs for managing workload.
- Must demonstrate reliability and dependability for work.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education & Experience
- 2+ years working in an office environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
- High school diploma or equivalent
At Conservice, we set a high standard for all our team members, and we appreciate the effort that it takes to meet those needs, so we are always looking for new ways to give back. In addition to the standard benefits of a competitive salary, 401K matching, and medical/dental/vision/life insurance, Conservice will also offer you additional perks like:
- Local Discounts: As a Conservice team member, you will have access to discounts for more than 50 different locations; discounts on gym memberships, daycare, events, and more!
- Conservice Cares: This program allows you to use two hours of paid time off (each month) to serve in the community and make a difference in the lives of others.
- Paid Time Off: Our generous paid time off program provides you with the time you need for family events, adventures, and well-deserved breaks.
- Discounted Meals: If you work in one of our Logan offices, you will have access to an on-site grill that serves affordable breakfast and lunch entrees. You will also have the option of ordering discounted meals from local restaurants like Pier 49 Pizza, Costa Vida, Apple Spice, and more!
- Annual Parties: At Conservice, we try to celebrate our successes with annual parties, some of which have featured performances from David Blaine, Walk the Moon, Brian Regan, and others!
Posting ID: 579180959Posted: 2020-10-18