Now Hiring Panel Builders, Machine Builders and Assembly Techs for Leading Packaging Equipment Manufacturer!
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration!
Pay: Based on Experience ($20-$35/hourly)
Full Benefits (Medical Dental Vision)
Location: Oakland, NJ Position Overview
This position contributes to the success of the company by electrically wiring control panels and then interconnecting the control panels to the respective devices on the machine. Device operation and testing is required to ensure correct machine operation.
Essential Job Functions:
* Design, assemble, test, and trouble shoot machine operations:
* Interconnect control devices on electrical control sub panels.
* Interconnect electrical control panels with machine mounted electrical Control devices (i.e. Valves, Motors, Sensors, etc.)
* Make sub-assemblies out of electrical components - wire, solenoid valves, diodes, sensors.
* Make wiring harnesses to facilitate labeling head assembly easier.
* Conduct low voltage terminations ( 5-20 volt)
* Wire Allen Bradley/Siemens on panels
* Will be using schematics to build panels
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.