The Global Markets Operations team within Commercial Operations supports Middle and Back Office functions across a range of Listed and Over-The-Counter ('OTC') derivative products.Within Global Markets Operations, the Client Onboarding team manages all facets of setup within the various operating systems which we support. All documentation, updates, system changes, and maintenance related to clients are managed by this team.
This role is responsible for management of all Foreign Exchange ('F/X') customer data within the core F/X application - IONs WallStreet Systems, as well as, Calypso. This includes the collection and management of all key documentation, data input and configuration, client analysis, and internal/external inquiry management. Additionally the function ensures compliance with department SLAs, policies, procedures, and/or regulatory and risk requirements in a fast paced environment. The candidate will also be required to periodically produce reporting of productivity, quality, and other ad hoc requirements in an accurate and timely manner. This position requires the application of various methods, procedures, and knowledge of the business unit's products and system applications. Role Responsibilities:
- Perform confirmation of set up requests using telephony or email.
- Static data entry within core systems
- Exception identification, tracking, reporting and escalation
- Identify and implement opportunities for process re-engineering and automation
- Regular direct interactions with Customers, Middle Office, PM/RM teams, Client Services,
Sales, Risk Management, and other internal business partners
- Daily independent workload management through a dedicated email box, which receives regular work packages for completion
- Review various documents for completion, including but not limited to, Terms and conditions T&C's, FX agreements, trading mandates, and internal risk compliance documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of operational risk management (Compliance, Audit, security policies).
- Knowledge of Global Markets Operations core FX systems (WallStreet Systems, Calypso, OIM, Opentext)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to consistently maintain high levels of productivity
- Excellent oral and written abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment in order to achieve grouptargets
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships
- May be required to work extended hours when necessary
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.