Company & Culture
For over 35 years El Pollo Loco continues to dominate the market in delivering the best citrus-marinated fire-grilled chicken. We opened our first restaurant in 1980 in Los Angeles, and today we are over 450 restaurants strong and still growing! From our products to our people, we're truly amazing!
Our Crew Members are the heart and soul of our restaurants. Each and every one of our Crew Member careers plays a meaningful and critical role in the El Pollo Loco familia. What's in it for you!
We offer eligible Employees the following Benefits/Perks:
Service Assistant Job Summary:
- Flexible Scheduling: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Medical + Dental + Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D/Long Term Disability
- Meal Discounts
From preparing our delicious salsas to marinating chicken, you will learn to prepare food that you can be proud of. Our food is healthful and prepared fresh daily. Other duties may include keeping guests satisfied with a clean dining room and a well-stocked salsa bar. Requirements:
- Experience:No experience is required, however one or more years of experience in a restaurant or customer service position is preferred
- Education:No education is required, however a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is preferred
- Communication:Ability to speak and read English is preferred
- Competencies:Kitchen skills and customer service skills preferred
- Food Handler Card:A food handler card required where applicable
- Work Hours:Full-Time and Part-Time hours are available
- Career Advancement/Career Plan:We promote heavily from within, so from a Crew Member you can develop to become a Shift Leader, Assistant Manager, General Manager, and beyond!
- Work Attire:EPL logo'd shirt will be provided, black pants or jeans and no-slip shoes required
- 3656 Riverside Plaza Dr, Riverside, CA 92506, USA
Posting ID: 576765807Posted: 2020-09-30