CF Industries is a global leader in transforming natural gas into nitrogen. The chemical processes we use ensure we have the nitrogen we need to support life on earth - from fertilizer that feeds the crops that feed the world to products that remove harmful emissions from industrial activities. Through our nine world-class manufacturing complexes and best-in-class distribution system, we serve agricultural and industrial customers. We invite you to be a part of our nearly 3,000 employees making a difference every day. Department:
AG0508F Solutions Development, ExemptFunction:
Information TechnologyJob Summary:
The Manager, Quality Assurance serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization from an overall quality assurance perspective. The incumbent maintains an understanding of the business and acts as a trusted advisor by being the primary point of contact for Quality Assurance from IT for business line executives, directors and other key contacts. This role will also facilitate the delivery of solutions to address quality processes and related strategic & tactical initiatives.Job Description:Job Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for developing and implementing the overall Quality Assurance Strategy across the Finance IT department
2. Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
3. Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
4. Communicates quality standards and parameters to the QA team, the product development team, and other appropriate staff.
5. Coordinates product testing processes.
6. Manages quality assurance across resources and is responsible for all product testing.
7. Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
8. Reviews customer and user feedback.
9. Maintains compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
10. Understand cloud based strategy for SAP S/4HANA platform
11. Understand finance domain and business processes
12. Propose KPIs & test metrics to measure quality & progress
13. Work with QA team on design and implementation of test architecture
14. Identify GAPs in business requirement during early stages of the project.
15. Ensure test documentation meets organization audit guidelines
16. Performs other duties as assignedInternal Controls:
Establishes and implements processes and procedures to meet departmental internal controls requirements. Ensures that established processes/procedures are followed as designed. Works with Internal Controls Department to identify deficiencies in existing processes/procedures, the need for new ones, and the extent to which such processes/procedures are being followed. Develops and implements corrective actions with regard to department internal controls as necessary.Successful incumbents will have:
1. Detailed understanding & extensive experience in implementation of large-scale transformation projects, preferably on S/4HANA.
2. 5+ years of Experience in SAP or another ERP and 2+ years as a QA Manager.
3. Proven positive results on large-sized projects.
4. Excellent oral communication along with strong writing skills to be able to convey messages that have the desired effect.
5. Ability to set expectations with the QA team
6. Good understanding of estimation methodologies
7. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
8. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
9. Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
10. Accepts ownership and welcomes responsibility.
11. The ability to be resourceful and be an excellent problem solver to meet deadlines.
12. Some knowledge of business processes and the manufacturing and/or chemical industry, especially knowledge about fertilizer industry.Position Scope/Contribution:
The Manager, Quality Assurance has the responsibility to understand, define, and contribute to a long-term QA strategy that will be aligned with the overall corporate strategy. The incumbent will provide tactical and strategic support and guidance with respect to software quality through IT projects, systems conversions, and enterprise change initiatives. This role will work with all levels of the business and must be able to adapt business changes and needs.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Pay Transparency http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html
Employee Polygraph Protection Acthttps://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com
.JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK