We're now hiring an Inventory Specialist. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, This company is a perfect place to get ahead. You'll be glad you applied!!
Responsibilities for Inventory Specialist
- Inspect returned merchandise
- Track incoming and outgoing products
- Provide inventory control reports as required
- Maintain count accuracy (digital and physical counting)
- Updating database with incoming and outgoing products
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Maintain a safety while using equipment and tools
- Dispose of obsolete inventory as directed
Qualifications for Inventory Specialist
- 2+ years of experience in an inventory role
- Able to use a computer and other office technology
- Familiar with data entry systems
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand and bend for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with budget management
- Attention to detail to identify defective products
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
Looking for career growth? Providing opportunities for employment is KeyStaff's business! Our talented associates are on assignment in a vast range of job categories at top companies in major markets across the United States. Regardless of your choice of temporary, temporary-to-hire or direct placement options, what makes us different from other staffing companies is that KeyStaff takes a personal interest in every employee.
At KeyStaff we take the time to listen and talk to you about what it is you are looking for in a career.
Posting ID: 554859538Posted: 2020-06-01