WANT TO BE ON THE LEADING EDGE?
• Are you passionate about IT and helping humans get the most from their technology?
• Do you want to work in a highly collaborative company where you're learning like crazy with a team to back you up?
• Do you want to have fun working in a fast-paced setting, and know that you're making a difference?
NCG is on a mission to rescue great people from lousy IT positions!
• Priority #1: Help humans get their jobs done with technology;
• Configure, deploy, and support business-class equipment onsite and remotely using a variety of cutting edge tools and technologies;
• Respond to customer-reported issues - identify problems, troubleshoot, and resolve with the support of your team;
• Recommend solutions and provide advice as required;
• Assist in design and delivery of IT projects;
• Document all activity in a clear and concise manner.
NCG is growing steadily, and looking for people with experience supporting:
• Microsoft Windows-based desktops and servers
• Microsoft Exchange
• Remote Desktop Services
• Advanced firewalls
• Cloud services
• Mobile devices
Excellent communication and people skills are as important to us as technical skills, and education and certifications are an advantage though the right experience and attitude may substitute.
This position may be exactly what you're looking for, if:
• you want to be with a company that cares more about client satisfaction than "billable hours";
• you want to make a real difference instead of fighting bureaucracy and apathy all day;
• you want to be with a company that continually innovates and works to become something better every day.
NCG is celebrating our 22th year as a high-end provider of Information Technology services to small and mid-sized businesses in Roanoke and surrounding areas.