PRN CAREGIVERS NEEDED !!
In Home Personal Care CAREGivers needed for our PRN Pool. CAREGivers in the PRN Pool must be available to work a minimum of one day per week. PRN Pool CAREGivers can take on additional assignments as their schedule allows. PRN Pool CAREGivers are needed for day time, evening and night shifts and in all areas in which we provide care.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 567589317Posted: 2020-08-11