Little Caesars is offering you the opportunity to be a part of one the most celebrated pizza restaurants in the world.
What makes Little Caesars unrivaled? We not only have an extraordinary Hot-n-Ready product, but we also have a fantastic team. With us, you will find a fun, positive culture ready to help you become the best you can be.
At Little Caesars, we offer you more than a job; we offer leadership development. The Four Foods Group Institute dedicates its self in helping you become an exceptional leader. We are committed to teaching you the foundational skills necessary to impact your personal and professional life positively. We will develop the skills you require to successfully grow in business and provide the tools to become an excellent leader in the industry.
Are you creative? Little Caesars wants you to help our team develop. Bring you rare personality to our culture and the sky is the limit. With Little Caesars, we provide future opportunity for your career. Start as a crew member with the vision to one day be a best-in-class restaurant manager.
- Serve customers according to the Little Caesars Customer Service Standards, the Five Priority Guidelines, the Remedy Process, and the telephone and front counter procedures.
- Prepares high-quality products consistently by following Little Caesars recipes, specifications and procedures as described in the cards materials and as shown on the station job helpers.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and other assigned areas to help maintain the standards for restaurant image
- "Shaker board" by working outside holding a sign (18 years old or older).
- Control and utilize equipment safely and correctly; i.e., the sheeter machine, vertical cutting mixer (18 years old or older), the sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan grippers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can opener, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etc.
PRACTICES SAFETY AND SECURITY PROCEDURES
- Follows Little Caesars' policies, procedures, and standards of conduct as outlined
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Able to lift and move up to 55 pounds and assist in lifting heavier items.
- Be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as squat down.
- Dependable, hardworking, able to handle pressure situations and stress.
- Excellent communication and social skills and the ability to express a positive attitude towards others.
- Able to understand and follow direction and instructions.
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Able to reach and move items from as high as six feet and as low as six inches off the ground.
- Able to apply pressure to cut through and to clean products.
- Reliable and predictable attendance.
- Previous retail or customer contact experience preferred.
Four Foods Group is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status. If you feel this policy has been violated, you may report such instances to the company via third-party hotline by calling (877) 557-7419.
Posting ID: 57891730Posted: 2020-07-14