ESSENTIAL AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Work responsibilities may vary, depending upon assignment. Work located on Robins Air Force Base, GA.
· Provide support for the overall management of any and all programs/efforts.
· Provide support for all aspects of design, test, production, procurement, supply, operation, repair, or disposal of equipment.
· Provide assistance in developing or revising equipment maintenance programs.
· Provide technical inputs for the maintenance, operation, sustainment, and training related to complex and sophisticated systems and equipment.
· Provide systems, subsystems, and support equipment advice and recommendations.
· Participate in the preparation and maintenance of Technical Orders (TO).
· Provide assistance in ensuring the accuracy, adequacy, modification, classification, and review of TO procedures, engineering data, and the related technical contents of these TOs.
· Provide technical assistance for the modification and configuration control of assigned systems.
· Work with Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to assist in the development and processing of modification packages for approval and implementation.
System Engineering Support
· Provide support to the System Engineer to maintain configuration management (CM).
· Assist the System Engineer during the functional configuration Audit (FCA) and physical configuration audit (PCA) to validate completion of the development or modification effort for a configuration item or system.
Technical Suggestions and Recommendations
· Assist in the review and provide feedback on technical suggestions for improvements and alterations related to the equipment they manage under the Airmen Powered by Innovation (API) Program.
Deficiency Reporting and Investigation System (DRIS)
· Provide technical assistance in resolving complex system/equipment problems or design deficiencies through the DRIS.
Computer Program Identification Number (CPIN)
· Assist in the management of software pertaining to the equipment as a CPIN for distribution and CM control purposes.
Support Equipment Recommendation Data (SERD)
· Provide support to the provisioning process and SERD Submissions.
· Ensure the recommended solution meets the technical requirements and identify if a similar item already exists in the Government's inventory (or may be modified) to satisfy the requirement in lieu of procuring recommended support equipment.
Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) Program
· Assist in the collection and monitoring of maintenance data through the R & M Program.
· Assist in the input and retrieval of data from the Reliability and Maintainability System (REMIS).
· Assist in preforming technical reviews, validations, changes, and other associated duties associated with Foreign Military Sales (FMS)) Country Standard Tech Orders (CSTO's).
· Assist in analyzing and interpreting engineering drawings, technical manuals, and technical data.
· Assist in the management and monitoring of acquisition projects throughout their execution.
· Assist in the monitoring of functional and supporting organization compliance with milestones and performance criteria.
· Assist in the coordination and integration of taskings needed for execution from different functional organizations.
· Assist in the continuous evaluation of the status and effectiveness of program support in all functional areas to ensure support plans and time-phased schedules are followed.
· Assist in the identification of conflicting objectives and priorities, analyze deficiencies, and advise the USG of actions needed to ensure projects are kept on course.
· Assist in gathering facts, developing conclusions and providing recommendations for any matter having a significant impact on solutions.
· Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and customers.
· Follow policies and procedures as described in corporate manuals and directives.
· Attend work each day during scheduled work hours unless on approved travel or time off.
· Perform occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required (see WORKING CONDITIONS below).
· Work flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
· Carry out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
· May be required to travel using commercial air, USG air, and other conventional modes of transportation to Outside Continental United States and Continental United States (OCONUS and CONUS) locations in support of program meetings, reviews, audits and other activities held at Government and Contractor facilities.
· Shall travel unaccompanied and unsupervised.
· All travel (including plans, agenda, itinerary, and dates) require prior approval by the EPASS CO for OCONUS travel or COR for CONUS travel.
· CONUS travel requests shall be submitted no later than ten business days prior to travel.
· Shall notify the EPASS CO or COR of the costs of air travel, and receive prior written approval when the use of other than least costly air travel is required to complete a Government-directed task.
· Shall submit a Trip Report upon return from travel. The trip report shall be submitted within 5 business days of return from earliest date of travel. At a minimum the trip report shall include: name of employee; date(s) of trip; site visited; trip purpose; relevant observations during trip.
· Check for additional OCONUS Travel Requirements for FAR clauses 52.228-3 and 52.228-4 that apply to OCONUS travel.
Office Work Environment:
· Work is performed indoors with some potential risks to safety and health hazards related to electronics.
· MA/MS with 10 years' directly related experience or BA/BS with 12 years' directly related experience or 15 years' of directly related experience to this discipline.
· Must possess and maintain an active DoD Secret Clearance
· Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access), Microsoft Internet Explorer, and other standard (Customer specified) applications.)
· Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
Physical Skills and Abilities:
· May require lifting up to 25 pounds.
· Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard.
PESystems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for Employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status and disability (including physical or mental disability as well as pregnancy) veteran status or any other status protected by Federal State or local law.