Mark Electronics, Inc., an innovative provider of custom high quality audio/video, residential & commercial security, surveillance and integrated systems for private and commercial use, has career opportunities for full time experienced administrative assistants.
· 2+ years of hands on administrative support or equivalent experience
· Proficiency in Accounts Receivable, QuickBooks, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
· Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
· Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
· Strong research skills and attention to detail
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer incoming calls from clients with customer service issues and directing to the appropriate department.
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including billing, mailing, scanning, faxing and copying Assist with daily Accounts Receivable calls to clients
• Maintain daily filing system and data entry
• Assist in resolving any administrative problems
• Prepare and edit documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails and contracts
We are looking for all these qualities, but if you don't have some of the skills and are interested in learning, still apply! An interview process will help determine your skill levels. We will train the right individual; so if you think you've got what it takes, send us your qualifications.