- Consistently provides excellent guest service and hospitality.
- Demonstrates proper personal hygiene and food safety practices consistently.
- Maintains a neat, well-groomed uniformed appearance.
- Follows restaurant policy on attendance, respectful conduct of team members and all other policies consistently.
- Assists guests with product knowledge and promotional information upon request accurately.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- Demonstrates proper food safety practices by accurately completing the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
- Handles guest comments promptly and courteously.
- Performs primary position responsibilities timely and accurately.
- Performs secondary position responsibilities timely and accurately, after the primary duties are accomplished.
- Performs back-up support accurately and timely after secondary responsibilities are accomplished.
- Assists with odd job responsibilities timely, upon manager on duty (M.O.D.) request.
- Answers the telephone courteously and professionally, within three rings.
- Prepares quality products while maintaining: portion control and presentation within service goal times.
- Attends all team member meetings.
Posting ID: 544162173Posted: 2020-07-14