We are a family owned plumbing company that takes pride in servicing our clients with integrity and quality parts. We are seeking a Warehouse Manager with knowledge of plumbing systems. This person should be knowledgeable of residential and commercial plumbing parts and their applicable use. Leadership qualities are required, as you will be directing a team of ten technicians.
- Gather material for daily jobs and line up technicians for their work day
- Answer any questions regarding scheduled jobs
- Maintain the shop by organizing and ordering parts
- Keep warehouse stocked by completing inventory and ordering and receiving parts
- Research and order specialty parts
- Communicate with the techs in the field regarding any needed parts
- Maintain specialty equipment; such as cable equipment, camera scoping equipment and locators.
- Run parts to techs in field, as necessary, in company vehicle
- Maintain and schedule service on fleet vehicles
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Six paid holidays
- Generous PTO
- Health/dental care
- 401K match
- Great work environment!
We are a third generation family owned company that treats its employees like extended family. We pride ourselves on servicing our community with integrity and quality products.
Posting ID: 564071326Posted: 2020-09-22