We are looking for a Pre-Owned / Used Car Manager who understands how to manage an effective department, drive loyalty among customers and motivate your team to achieve the highest performance. If this is you apply today !
- Monitors the flow of work in the Sales Department and intervenes to ensure goals are accomplished.
- Monitors and evaluates daily employee performance, within the Sales Department; providing on-going feedback, coaching, training, and career guidance as necessary.
- Builds a winning team by recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, evaluating, motivating, and rewarding Sales Department employees.
- Identifies customer concerns, needs, and expectations so that action plans can be determined and implemented
- Ensures each customer experience meets or exceeds expectations
- Assists Sales Consultants with closing deals
- Uses CRM to monitor daily sales activities and manage through metrics
- Ensures that dealership policies and procedures are understood and followed.
- Ability to instantly build rapport with clients
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to coach and train sales consultants
- Ability to overcome customer objections in order to close the sale
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of high school degree and/or some college experience/equivalent
- College degree with a strong emphasis on business skills preferred
- Driver's license
- 5 years of sales management required
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- 1 Year in Retail Sales with notable sales record for volume and profit
Job Type: Full-time
- Desking a Deal: 2 years (Required)
- Sales Management: 2 years (Required)
- Automotive Dealership: 1 year (Required)
- Process Management: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
Posting ID: 607917918Posted: 2021-03-08