1335 Portland Ave, Rochester, NY 14621, USA
We are seeking a Registered Nurse RN and RN Supervisor
for our skilled nursing facility The Pearl Nursing and Rehab
in Rochester, NY
The Registered Nurse Supervisor RN
will monitor the performance of non-licensed personnel and assist in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychological need of the resident.Shifts Available:RN Supervisor:
FT 3pm-11pmSMS us for a rapid response 717.740.2906 - People Powered.Responsibilities:
The Registered Nurse RN main responsibility is to provide direct nursing care to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents' attending physicians of the facility.
- Complete and file required record keeping forms/charts upon the resident's admission, transfer, and/or discharge
- Chart nurses' notes in an informative, relevant, concise, and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the resident's response to care.
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary. Document appropriately in the resident record following established procedures
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physicians' orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Charge Nurse/Nurse Manager
- Admit, transfer & discharge of residents as required
- Provides direct resident care as needed
- Review the resident's chart for specific treatments, medication orders, diet, etc., as necessary
- Educates the resident through use of nursing knowledge and skills according to their needs to promote their mental and physical well-being
- Consults with resident's physician in providing the resident's care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary
- Review medication cards for completeness of information, accuracy in the transcription of the physician's order, and adherence to stop orders
- Registered Nurse of this state
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Posting ID: 579450231Posted: 2020-10-13