Emergency Response Center Alarm Dispatchers
1st shift (8 hour shifts between 6:30 am-6:30pm)
2nd shift (2:30 pm-11:00 pm or 3:00 pm -11: 30 pm)
3rd shift (10:30 pm-7:00 am or 11:00 pm -7:30 am)
Position includes weekend(s) & holidays
*** Please do not apply if unable to work the above specified hours ***
Summary of Position:
Accept and respond with a sense of urgency to incoming alarms, manage incoming phone calls and customer requests. Meet all plans & productivity goals set by management as outlined in a quarterly bonus plan.
- Monitor alarm & trouble signals and respond using established protocols.
- Document all responses for the alarm within the alarm monitoring software.
- Initiate outbound calls to customers, police/fire agencies and emergency contacts.
- Answer incoming calls; provide answers to inquiries and direct callers to the proper departments.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Identify solutions to daily problems.
- All other miscellaneous responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional attendance and punctuality record.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions including Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Ability to pass a background check and a drug screen is required.
- Ability to type 35WPM minimum and must be detail oriented.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the flexibility to work weekends and holiday hours.
- Needs the ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Customer service: 1 year preferred
- Call center experience a plus
BECOME PART OF A COMPANY THAT PROMISES AND DELIVERS!
To provide peace of mind to our customers through the design, installation, service, and monitoring of security and life safety systems. To deliver top quality service through its highly skilled professional team, who believe the customer's concern is our first concern.
- We are committed to the “Promise & Deliver!” program and remain focused on providing a customer experience that exceeds expectations.
- Our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
- We understand what our customers need and deliver solutions to meet those needs.
- We are committed to long lasting customer relationships.
- When a customer contacts any of us with an issue or concern, we take responsibility for to make sure we solve it. We use the “Promise & Deliver!” program to “make it right” with the customer.
- We are innovative and creative.
- We act with a sense of urgency.
- We set exacting standards for ourselves.
- We act in a disciplined way to achieve our goals.
- We take pride in our work and demonstrate loyalty and honesty always.
- We look for ways to help each other.
- We encourage collaboration and dialogue among all departments and individuals.
- We embrace a culture of continuous improvement and are always looking for ways to improve our effort and results.
- We continuously develop our skills and broaden our knowledge.
- We are determined to make our services the best in the business.
- We treat each other with the fairness and dignity that every human being deserves.
- We encourage diversity.
- We are open and honest with each other.
- We keep our work environment neat, orderly and professional.
- We are responsible to the communities we live in.
- We contribute time, talent and treasury to our community’s wellbeing.
- We understand the obligation to perform our job responsibilities to the best of our ability.
- We take ownership of our responsibilities and follow through to completion.
- We take responsibility for our actions and our performance.
- We take the initiative to execute our duties and responsibilities.
Visit Our Website and Read What Our Customers Are Saying! www.GoDoyle.com
We offer a base salary and significant bonus compensation plus a full benefits package including health, dental, paid time off, disability and life insurances. We have a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Doyle Security Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 577807571Posted: 2020-10-06