We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities including answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization.Compensation:
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
We have been family owned and operated for over 70 years. With a high focus on quality repairs and customer satisfaction.
We have a very low turn over rate. Our benefits are excellent and the pay is competitive with the industry.
Posting ID: 594557797Posted: 2021-01-21