Chick-fil-A Ear of Corn is looking for Rochester's best to join our team. Join Chick-fil-A and help us achieve our vision to win hearts by providing uncommon care..
We are looking for team members that focus on our values of striving for excellence, serving others first, and showing Rochester something better.
We are excited to develop people to pursue greatness in their life. Please join us for an experience that will challenge you, teach you, and shape your future.
• Must be able to invest in our passion for service, quality, accountability, and growth
• This position includes food preparation including our food line, breading stations, and fresh food prep. Must show an interest in working with food.
• You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
• 18+ and Bilingual (English and Spanish) applicants are particularly encouraged to apply.
• Physical demands include: fast paced environment, standing for prolonged periods of time, and the ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
• No experience necessary
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
• It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team members to be more than just employees; they are a highly valued part of our Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A. In addition to that, we strive to offer competitive pay and ensure that you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
• Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
Our Operator, Matt Stockdale, is an independent business person responsible for the operation of Chick-fil-A Ear of Corn. Matt invests time in his team members by teaching them important business skills for the future including, but not limited to: time management, stewardship, team work, and financial responsibility.
• Flexible Hours
We strive to adhere our team members' work schedules to their family, school, and personal commitments! From students to retirees, our store is for you!
• Closed Sundays
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
• Opportunities for Advancement
Here at Chick-fil-A Ear of Corn we pride ourselves in our Leadership Development Program and Leadership Playbook. The purpose of these is to provide our Team Members with many opportunities and resources for advancement!
• Scholarship Opportunities
While Chick-fil-A, Inc. has awarded scholarships for more than 40 years, the enhanced educational assistance initiative, called Remarkable Futures, increases the amount of scholarships available. Students can receive up to 25,000 per year, as well as access to tuition discounts and other educational benefits at more than 70 colleges and universities nationwide, to help offset the cost of their education.
Apply Today @ https://cfaearofcorn.peoplematter.jobs
Posting ID: 49785213Posted: 2020-07-14