Heritage Healthcare N NM, Inc Address:
1012 Mills Ave, Las Vegas, NM 87701 USA Employment Type:
Various Shifts AvailableJob Summary
Job Responsibilities$500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
- Work the hours you want!
- Morning, Afternoon, and Evening shifts available!
- Come work for an employer that supports you and your goals
- Many of our In Home Caregivers move into CNA and RN positions within Good Samaritan Society once they complete their education
- Find a client that you enjoy spending time with and work all those available shifts
- Pick when, where, and who you spend your time with, Find that special client and spend your hours with them!
- Visit our clients in their home and help them with daily living tasks and provide that personnel connection.
- Serving Services@Home primarily offers non-medical in-home services for those who could use a little assistance with activities of daily living.
(DELEGATED CAREGIVERS ONLY)
A non-clinical employee, who, provides non-medically necessary assistance with personal care. Position may involve driving to multiple locations in a single day. Hours for this position are not guaranteed and may fluctuate from week to week.
- Follows current written care plans as established by supervisor.
- Provides personal care such as bath, hair care, oral hygiene, skin care, hand care and foot care.
- Assists with bed and commode transfers and ambulation both with and without equipment.
- Self-administered medication prompting and reminding to take medication only.
- Reinforces instruction of the client and caregivers in good hygiene and personal care requirements.
- Provides nutritional support.
- May run errands for client and transportation as required on the plan of care.
- Observes the client and reports subjective and objective changes to the appropriate professional personnel.
- Keeps an accurate record of each patient visit.
- Participates in agency in-services and team conferences.
- Completes timely and accurate documentation including time cards and all required clinical communication forms.
- Upon hire must complete timely and accurate documentation of 40 hours of initial continuing in-service education their first year.
- Completes and provides documentation of 12 hours of continuing in-service education each year thereafter.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visithttps//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- High School diploma/GED with NM Caregiver Certification; one year recent experience as a certified caregiver in a home health agency, long term care, acute care and/or private client's home.
- A current health certificate meeting all state requirements-TB Skin Test or Chest x-ray.
- Ability to successfully pass written homemaker competency tests with 86% or greater accuracy and written general competency tests with 85% or greater accuracy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-actionDivision:
_Department Req ID:
Posting ID: 558053261Posted: 2020-10-07