Home Instead Senior Care Quad Cities provides a variety of personalized home care services throughout Scott County and Rock Island County. Our services allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Our vision at Home Instead Senior Care is to enhance the lives of all those we encounter, by sharing our heart and delivering exceptional service.
The PRN LPN is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to patient care including medication set up, quality assurance visits with existing clients and supporting the Client Care Team to ensure delivery of quality care. The Nurse will also perform &ldquodesignated&rdquo nursing tasks as well as overseeing and supervising CAREGivers who will perform Medically Delegated Tasks.
- Reflect the core values of (QC Senior Care Inc.), (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care Quad Cities).
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Client Care Team/Scheduling Team to follow up with clients to maintain and grow care hours.
- Set up medications for current clients which include picking up refills prior to the visit under the direction of the RN.
- Oversee Medications set-up by staff.
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client's care.
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Demonstrate open/effective and positive communication with clients, family members, the franchise owners, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Active LPN license in Illinois and Iowa
- Must maintain an updated license/permit in good standing following all provincial/state regulations and requirements.
- Two-year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry preferred, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver's license
Submit resume with cover letter and salary expectation.
Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 567449748Posted: 2020-08-10