Bilingual Staffing Recruiter / Dispatcher
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for an internal Bilingual Staffing Recruiter / Dispatcher to work out of our very successful office in Belvidere, IL. The Bilingual Staffing Recruiter / Dispatcher is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the branch including recruiting new applicants, interviewing and placing candidates on work assignments, and partnering with clients to fill their open job needs.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for helping others and enjoy working in a team environment! Excellent communication skills are a must as this position will be working with client customers and applicants on a daily basis. Multi-tasking, ability to self-manage, and intermediate computer skills are also a necessity.
Benefits of the Bilingual Staffing Recruiter / Dispatcher:
· COMPETITIVE PAY AND OVERTIME AVAILABLE. November and December is SURESTAFF’s peak months! Overtime is available (and expected) during these months. This can include up to 12 hour days, weekends, and early mornings to check in new hires.
· TRAINING. Excellent hands-on training and development. Opportunities for growth and advancement in the company.
· CAREER ADVANCEMENT. SURESTAFF has a long standing history of promoting from within.
· JOB SATSIFACTION. SURESTAFF prides itself on the ability to put the right people to work at the right companies. Come to work every day and help others reach their career potential.
· BENEFITS. Eligible for industry leading health, vision, dental benefits after 90 days. 401K (with matching) also available to qualifying employees.
· CULTURE. Help others and have fun doing it! SURESTAFF is a leading staffing firm in Chicago with over 21 offices. Enjoy working with a winning culture.
Responsibilities of the Bilingual Staffing Recruiter / Dispatcher:
· Provide exceptional customer service to client customers, current associates, and applicants at all times.
· Develop complete job descriptions for client openings and sell applicants on the position.
· Sourcing, screening, and onboarding candidates for clients within the light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, and general labor industries.
· Provide new hires with complete new hire packet including work eligibility documents, tax forms, company policies, and payroll forms. Ensure accurate employee files are kept according to federal requirements.
· Conduct background checks and drug screens on new hires as needed.
· Conduct New Hire Orientations to ensure that candidates are properly prepped and briefed for their first day of work.
· Follow-up routinely with existing associates to make sure their assignments are going as expected.
· Maintain constant communication with customer clients to ensure positions are filled timely and customer is satisfied with the placements.
· Attend meetings onsite for potential new clients, conduct safety tours of the customer facility, and visit existing clients regularly to build and maintain partnership.
Preferred Qualifications of the Bilingual Staffing Recruiter / Dispatcher:
· Bilingual preferred – Spanish and English.
· 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role such as hospitality, restaurant, call center, or retail.
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
· Demonstrate a sales aptitude
· Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, social media sites, and Microsoft Word.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be able to work overtime as needed including weeknights, weekends, and early mornings.
Keywords: staffing, staffing specialist, recruiter, recruiting, staffing recruiter, customer service, retail, hospitality, bilingual, Spanish, dispatch, dispatching, dispatcher, staffing manager, on-site, onsite, talent acquisition, human resources, HR, coordinator, assistant, sales, business development, light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, onboarding, full-time, skilled trades, scheduling, scheduler
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 21 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.