1) Troubleshooting (not just Testing) Ability and Logical Approach
2) Electrical and Software (preferably CNC) Knowledge and Experience
3) Communications and Customer Relations Ability
4) Fluid Systems and Mechanical Aptitude
5) Whole Picture (Big Picture and Detail) View of Complex Systems
6) Desire to Own a Project
Direct Placement Maintenance Electrician opportunity with a great company in the Rockford area.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.