Join an established group of professional, high-energy Primary Care Providers at an organization who has been in business for nearly 50 years. We are well-known and respected within the community.
Rockford is a great city in an ideal location with a population of 150,000 within the metropolitan area and over 300,000 with surrounding communities. Located in Northwest Illinois near the Wisconsin border, Rock is the third largest city in Illinois with a diverse community of professionals.
The Rockford area has high-quality public and private schools, renowned community college and four-year University. University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford draws pharmacy, medical students and medical teaching professionals to our area. Three excellent hospital systems offer outstanding regional specialty care.
Rockford prides itself on having a family-friendly community with wonderful children's and adult museums, award-winning park district, a nationally recognized Japanese garden, floral conservatory and arboretum. Established bike paths for all levels of walkers, runners and riders so includes camping, water sports. The beautiful Rock River flows right through the city and reigniting an attractive new retail, restaurant and night life scene. Rockford is home to exceptional public and private golf courses. The Northern Illinois area enjoys four beautiful season which lends itself to numerous recreational opportunities. Great local prep, college and professional events.
Rockford is about a one-hour drive to Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison, WI. With easy access to international airports like Chicago's O'Hare Airport, it is easy to book travel to all corners of the world. Rockford/O'Hare International airport offers an array of domestic and international flights.
Key Information -
- Team of physicians (BE/BC FP, OB, Pediatrics, IM, dentist) and Advanced Practice Providers (PA, APN, CNM) provide care to over 58,000 individuals (1 in 5 area residents), including over 35,000 adults, 23,000 children, 1100 deliveries, 14,000 dental patients, and 1100 homeless patients, via over 246,300 visits. Eight locations including three innovative School Based Health Center (Pediatrics, dental, behavioral, optical services)
- Over 50 languages spoken by patients with on-site translation services
- Accredited by The Joint Commission for ambulatory healthcare since 1999
- Fully integrated Electronic Health Records (eClinical Works)
- On site Behavioral Health, Substance Abuse, Medical Pain Management, Podiatry, Optical, HIV Infectious Disease, Coumadin Clinic, Diabetic Educators
- Walk-in, no appointment needed clinics in two locations
- On-site Walgreen pharmacy
- Patient Education: ESL, parenting, diabetic, health education, behavioral health
- Medicine and Pediatric Hospitalist services used for admissions
- Women's Health Services: Outpatient and hospital based CNM. Deliveries by CNM and OB/GYN 24/7/365
- 38 modern dental operatories, with digital radiography. Two dental assistants per dentist.
Student Loan Forgiveness -
- Via the "National Health Service Corp" or State Loan repayment program, if eligible.
- HPSA score system wide 19 Medical/20 dental, enhances approval of the application.
Foreign Medical Graduates -
- Sponsors J1/H1B, and pays legal costs
- Personal Time Off (PTO) starts at 18 days per year, and increases with years of service
- 6 holidays and 2 floating personal days
CME - $2500/yr. and 40 hours
Other Benefits -
- Exceptional malpractice coverage (FTCA) plus 'tail' coverage (if you leave employment you are still covered), and "Gap" coverage
- Reimburse for Board Certification or recertification testing
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance. Short/Long term disability
- Professional dues for one professional national, state, and county organization
- Illinois Licensure fees
- DEA fees
- Retirement Plan, with employer contribution
- Flexible spending plan
- Health Savings Account with annual Employer contribution
- Competitive (base salary with annual increase)
- Years of service retention bonus
PandoLogic. Keywords: Family Physician, Location: Rockford, IL - 61102