The Cook is responsible for ensuring menu items are properly and efficiently prepped and served.
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assemble and package menu items to company standards
- Responsible for prepping all food items to company standards.
- Responsible for holding and storing all food items to follow food safety guidelines.
- Assist in the front-of-house operations as necessary.
- Assist in unpacking and storing incoming inventory deliveries.
- Responsible for cleaning kitchen and storage areas.
- Responsible for taking out trash.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment to company standards.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities that may include the following: walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time
Posting ID: 71918913Posted: 2021-01-06