Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Facilities Manager who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental, and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Provides daily supervision of Facilities staff in differing building maintenance trades at multiple buildings. Frequent meetings with hospital administration occasionally as the representative of the Director of Facilities.
Perform representation as the Owner for all in-house Building Construction Management and act as Facilities liaison for all 3rd party managed construction as well as in-house projects for renovation of spaces, new building construction.
• Manage, coordinate, and monitor the maintenance, repair, construction, and administrative activities of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, general maintenance trades, Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC).
• Ensures compliance with the requirements of the regulatory and accreditation agencies.
• Collaborate with other campus-wide support services to provide a world-class patient experience.
• Develops relationships with contractors to establish networks that drive cost-effective contracts and superior service
• Perform quality assurance of preventive maintenance and corrective work orders.
• Facilitates the development of systems, processes, and PI that drives optimal performance for the hospital and the facilities.
Candidate Should Possess:
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in facilities
• At least 5 years in healthcare
• Minimum of 3 years of supervisory/management experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO, and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3-year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
The Healthcare Facilities Manager must have an understanding of the building's design and equipment needs. Assign and track the maintenance of equipment such as HVAC, refrigeration, electricity, plumbing and elevators is required along with knowledge of medical equipment, and grounds keeping.
Tobacco and Drug Statement
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine and drug use.
While some jurisdictions, including Maryland, permit the use of marijuana for medical purposes, marijuana continues to be classified as an illegal drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act. As a result, medical marijuana use will not be accepted as a valid explanation for a positive drug test result.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine) and marijuana. Those testing positive are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 609633472Posted: 2021-03-03