The Manager, Delivery (in partnership with the Market Sales Manager(s) and other regionally aligned sales leaders) works to continuously maximize all opportunities from clients within their defined regions. The Manger, Delivery is responsible for leading, developing and maintaining a high-performing recruitment team comprised of Recruiters and Sourcing Specialists. Further, the Manager, Delivery will partner with the sales teams to directly engage select clients with regard to open position fulfilment activities, on-going talent management and service level expectations.
- Partners with their recruiting manager and sales teams to fill open client job orders with qualified talent.
- Work with their sales partners on job order intakes and the qualification process with clients as needed.
- Lead the regional daily open orders meetings and facilitate an efficient and succinct sprint meeting to review and assign support against open orders and set the daily priorities for their recruitment team.
- Ensure orders are assigned and being worked properly, lead ad-hoc team/individual meetings to ensure their teams are positioned to successfully execute against order expectations
- Serve as the centralized point to collect both the sales and recruitment teams' daily goals/commitments against all open priority orders.
- Ensure that their team produces weekly Talent that can be skill marketed by the sales teams in the region
- Ensure their team adheres to the standard operational expectations of timely documentations within the company's CRM.
- Continuously monitor recruitment activity expectations (KPI's) and take a proactive role in identifying areas in which their team may be struggling and assist as needed.
- Delegate special projects team members as needed
- Monitor the teams PTO requests to ensure they are supported in their request for time off while also ensuring adequate team coverage against open orders
- The Delivery Manager is responsible for the on-going professional development of their assigned team.
- Conducts and/or delegates weekly trainings or lunch & learns with team regarding recruitment best practices, techniques, operational standards and industry trends
- Holds Monthly performance reviews with their teams regarding placement results, performance against goals and performance against standard KPI's
- Routinely sit in on conversations/interviews between their recruiters and Talent to assess their proficiency and identify coachable improvements
- Regularly review the recruiters and sources talent network and depth of proactive Talent development by skills set
- Establish their teams' aspirations for career advancement and review steps toward their goal
- Immediately address any behavior or repeat performance issues within their team and elevate anything in need of formal disciplinary measures to the Sr. Director of Delivery & Operations, HR, or Corporate if needed.
- Lead the interviewing and vetting process for new employees. Serve as the first-round interview for all potential hires and work with the Sr. Director of Delivery & Operations to make hiring decisions.
- Take the lead in training/mentoring all new team hires and ensuring they are equipped to succeed and perform 90-day reviews
- Lead by example by enforcing operational best practices (OBPs), maintain Cella's core values, and foster a positive culture.
- The role of the Delivery Manager is primarily to lead successful teams and gain the fullest level of utilization and quality from the teams they are entrusted to lead
- The role requires a "whatever is needed" mindset that will require the Delivery Manager to take an active role in recruiting and sourcing talent to fulfil our client commitments.
- The Delivery Manager will take an active /primary role as the face of our delivery team with select clients, whereby they will directly interact with clients from order intakes, qualification, talent vetting and selection, submission, scheduling interviews and on-boarding/off-boarding.
- Attend select client quarterly/annual business reviews.
- Attend client supplier calls.
- Periodic client site visits.
- On-going talent care and quality control initiatives.
A perpetual role as Cella's brand ambassador to talent and clients alike.
Education and Experience:
- Experience in Senior-level Recruiting and Recruitment strategies (staffing agency experience a plus).
- 1-3 years' experience leading, managing or oversight of a recruitment team.
- 3+ years Creative Staffing or 5+ year's experience within Professional Services staffing.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- (preferred) Professional training and/or certifications in: LinkedIn, AIRS or similar.
Internal ID: 23508PandoLogic. Keywords: Delivery Manager, Location: Bethesda, MD - 20810
Posting ID: 565326537Posted: 2020-08-05