The Human Resources Manager is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with payroll and senior management. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action, and employment law compliance. This is part-time initially with an option to convert to full-time position.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Education and Experience
- Masters' degree in human resources or related field with 2 years of experience in the HR field.
- A bachelor's degree and 3-5 of HR experience
- 8-10 years of human resource experience.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) , SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), PHR or SPHR credentials strongly preferred.
A Square Group is a minority, woman-owned, small, disadvantaged business with International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27000 certifications. We have been providing healthcare systems integration solutions to government clients for the past eight years. We are a rapidly emerging leader in providing technology and business solutions to healthcare organizations as a total solutions provider and clinical/business advisor. We offer a generous compensation package including:
· Paid Annual Leave, which increases with Tenure
· Holiday Pay
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with Employer Matching & Profit Sharing
· Training and Education Benefits
For more Job opportunities, visit our career page at https://www.a2-g.com/careers/jobs-2/