Tripoint Solutions is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Rockville, MD.
The Senior Business Analyst will be part of a team responsible for ensuring the success of a highly visible, results-driven client through the development of a cloud-based next generation system.
The successful candidate will be accountable to:
- Interfacing with customer stakeholders to identify their business and software needs through formal and informal stakeholder engagement; soliciting and helping determine business needs and interpreting them at a high level to document requests
- Conducting analysis on customer requests to identify the proper scope of a solution and help leadership and technical resources determine tools and services to accomplish the request
- Clarifying functional requirements and functional design during development of solution
- Documenting business and technical solutions in a variety of formats including business cases, operational & functional requirements, user stories, use cases, business process diagrams, mockups, wireframes, and/or any other method necessary to communicate a potential solution to stakeholders
- Working in project teams that develop software applications in a cloud environment; task coordination for developers to ensure that requirements are properly being interpreted and implemented according to stakeholders needs; coordinate with UI/UX team to develop user friendly applications.
- Process management, negotiating, influencing, and problem resolution
What you bring
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of experience with IT projects, requirements analysis, and 4+ years of general experience
- 5+ years of experience in an Agile environment
- Experience developing business cases, operational & functional requirements, user stories, use cases, and business process diagrams
- Experience working as the Product Owner
- Experience gathering, refining, and analyzing client requirements; with a keen eye for understanding the needs of and negotiating with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of and experience with an Agile development environment
- Experience working with user interface/user experience teams and are familiar with the Lean UX methodology
- Broad experience across technical components including infrastructure, network, applications, data, and information security
- 1+ year of experience with AWS
- Experience with Jira
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.
What we offer
Tripoint is a growing 8(a) small business that was founded on the principle that People and Processes-with Technology as an enabler-are the fundamental source of any team or organization's ability to accomplish its mission.
Our Focus is delivering practical and sustainable solutions for every customer.
TPS Company Values
At TPS, the CEO knows every employees name and values and respects each employees dedicated work and unique contributions; as they directly impact who we are and what we do.
- Your talent and innovative thinking bring leading-edge solutions to our customers.
- Our success is driven by the dedication of our employees.
- Employee-generated solutions have sustained our continued success and customer satisfaction
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Posting ID: 567178612Posted: 2020-08-09