The Reset Coordinator is responsible for all aspects regarding the scheduling, coordination, and execution of retailer division merchandising projects, such as new stores, remodels, refreshes, and other store specific division merchandising activities, including the maintenance of data accuracy in the eMapping database. This position reports to the division Reset Manager.
Start time: 10PM – completion (shift typically last 8-10 hours M-F)
Pay Rate: DOEWhat does a Reset Coordinator do?
What does this position offer?
- Develop execution plans for all approved full store merchandising plans (new stores, major remodels, full store refreshes, including identifying resource needs and timing, scheduling daily and weekly project work flow, identifying and ordering all hardware needs following Construction guidelines,
- Develop merchandising and execution plans for partial store merchandising plans, including identifying resource needs and timing, scheduling daily and weekly project work flow, identifying and ordering all hardware needs following Construction guidelines
- Coordinate and develop set up orders for new stores and other projects, schedule deliveries, and organize product staging to meet each projects needs and timing.
- Manage and direct the new store/remodel team at assigned store projects, successfully execution merchandising plans within assigned completion dates
- Communicate project resource needs, timing, and other requirements to the 3rd party labor provider in a timely manner in order to maximize program efficiencies
- Champion and maintain eMapping database accuracy/integrity for all changes made because of partial resets, project updates, validation exception reporting corrections, and any other changes made in the stores.
- Check email multiple times a day and respond ASAP, at least within 24 hours.
Are you qualified?
- Competitive Pay (varies by location)
- Medical Benefits
- On-the-job paid training
- No Weekend or Holiday work
- A National Company with advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers
TNG Retail Services
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Sterling integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Extensive technical knowledge, skills, and understanding of key In House software
- Strong Grocery and General Merchandise category knowledge and merchandising background
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong people and process management skills, with the ability to move forward with multiple projects at the same time while maintaining a positive work atmosphere
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skill with the ability to solve business problems
- Ability to interface and build relationships with senior management
- Team oriented with excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong PC skills and working knowledge of company internal systems
- Minimum 2-3 years store level merchandising experience
- Previous management background a plus
is a leading professional retail merchandising company with over 12,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to a “That’s Possible” attitude and a hard-working team whose members value honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality of service.TNG Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans encouraged to apply.IND-8
Posting ID: 570161358Posted: 2020-09-19