Job Duties and Responsibilities
Maintenance Technician will be responsible, under the direction of the property manager and supervisor, for the overall maintenance of the apartment complex and all areas related to the day‐to‐day maintenance operations of the community. Essential duties include but are not limited to:
1) Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting
2) Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and
3) Make ready units for new move‐ins
4) Responsible for 24 hour emergency maintenance when on call (one week out of every three)
5) Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program
6) Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping
7) Coordinate special projects as directed
Maintenance Technician must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors,
contractors and fellow employees. Maintenance Tech must have the necessary tools to effectively
complete tasks outlined above. One must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be
able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
No previous experience required. Employee will learn on the job.
Medical and Dental insurance (both paid by employer)