LabCorp Employer Services is seeking Nurses to administer flu vaccinations at clinics in a corporate setting. Once hired, our nurses have the ability to assign themselves to clinics in their area by utilizing our scheduling system. In addition, we provide pre clinic comprehensive training on LES protocols.
The Flu Nurse is responsible for the successful setup, execution, and breakdown of clinics while adhering to applicable federal, state, and local laws/regulations. Flu Nurses are also responsible for receiving clinic supplies, inventory management, and timely return of documentation and unused supplies.
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION ON OUR WEBSITE!
- Administer flu vaccinations while complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws/regulations.
- Monitor participants during the vaccination process and manage adverse reactions if necessary
- Provide excellent customer service while putting participants at ease
- Receive all clinic supplies and confirm receipt
- Return all unused clinic supplies and documentation in a prompt and timely manner
- Perform clinic set up and cleanup
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current RN, LPN, or LVN license in the state administering flu vaccinations
- Minimum of 1 year experience administering immunizations
- Proficient taking blood pressure
- CPR/First Aid certified
- Knowledge of HIPPA, OSHA, and federal/state/local laws and regulations
- Must be willing able to receive and return clinic supplies
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic tablet and computer skills
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Must be willing and able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must be at least 18 or older
Posting ID: 573056419Posted: 2020-09-25