Sales AssociateReports To:
Store Manager & Assistant Manager Positions Supervised:
Full Time & Part Time FLSA Status:
Non-Exempt Position Summary:
Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to all customers while maintaining a clean, organized, and safe working environment for both patrons and employees. At MPC we are looking for people who have a:
- Competitive Spirit . . . Strong desire to be the best
- Servant's Heart - Going the Extra Mile, performing acts of kindness for customers and team members
- Make it Fun Attitude - Making the customer experience memorable with a little fun and excitement
- Provide customers with a shopping experience that exceeds their expectations and inspires them to shop with Midwest Petroleum again and again.
- Be familiar with and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, an know how to prevent or handle these situations
- Know and follow all State liquor, tobacco, and adult magazine sale laws.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and professional image at all times (see dress code.)
- Operate all machinery (Ruby Register, Money Counting Safe, Telecheck, Money Order, Credit Card, and Lotto Machines, etc.) found in the store.
- Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge receipts, lotto receipts/payouts, coupons, making deposits, balancing cash drawers, and completing shift reports.
- Follow cash control policy keeping drawers at or below $200.00, dropping all cash received from money orders, and securing money at all times.
- Keep inside of store clean (checkout counter, floors, windows, restrooms, product shelves, food bar, cooler, backroom, empty trash cans, etc.)
- Front and face all products, keeping coffee fresh, maintaining correct amount of product (stock walk-in cooler and food/fountain bar.)
- Keep outside of clean (parking lot, pumps, bug buckets, product displays, windows, etc.)
- Lift at least 50 lbs
- Capable of working an 8-hour shift alone
- Stand for long periods of time
- Frequently bend, stretch, and squat
- Retail sales and customer service experience preferred.
Posting ID: 548286472Posted: 2020-07-14