Bayview is seeking for an Infant Teacher (Full Time).
We are a small intergenerational child development center (44 children total) located within Bayview Retirement Community and we are looking for an experienced, full-time, infant teacher who is familiar with assessments and portfolios.
Our child development center is focused on providing a safe, warm, experiential environment for children.
We offer small ratios, curriculum based teaching, and weekly intergenerational programs.
We would like to find someone who is flexible and dedicated to understanding and providing for the needs of our children.
Bayview is a great place to work - there is a very positive energy here and a passion for excellence.
* Associate of Arts Degree or a Child Development Associate Degree or an equivalent degree/certificate preferred.
* Appropriate child development courses to meet any state requirements.
* Experience in an infant classroom setting.
* Meets or exceeds the minimum licensing requirements for certifications (i.e., CPR, HIV/AIDS and First Aid).
* Treats parent/child information in a confidential manner.
* Possesses good communication skills. * Possesses good problem solving skills.
* Demonstrate a great sense of humor, warmth and caring attitude.
* Demonstrate Legible Writing Skills. We pay for certifications including: CPR/First Aid Card, STARS and a blood borne pathogens course.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension, PTO, Subsidized ORCA Card - Annual pass, On-site Daycare (not subsidized, if there is room available), Affordable On-site Dining (through payroll deduction upon use), On-site Wellness Center (no cost), On-site Massage (not subsidized), Beautiful Queen Anne Location.
Click here to apply: https://careers.hireology.com/bayviewretirementcommunity/413102/description
Apply in person at:
Bayview Retirement Community 11 W. Aloha Street
Seattle, WA 98119 Once you have applied, your application will remain on file for 30 days.
We will contact you directly if we need any additional information.
If you have not heard from us by that time, we encourage you to re-apply for any open positions.
We have up-to-date job openings on our website at www.bayviewcommunity.org
Bayview is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.Hireology . Keywords: Preschool Teacher, Location: Seattle, WA - 98119
Posting ID: 562555025Posted: 2020-08-12