1st Shift - 7am - 3pm
Good hourly rate and potential to convert to FTE with unlimited PTO and full benefits coverage
Must have experience shipping and receiving in a manufacturing setting
Documentation and recording experience
Accepts shipments and ships product by unloading, loading, and verifying shipments.
* Receives items by unloading vehicles; accepting deliveries; unpacking containers.
* Verifies items received by inspecting condition of items; comparing count/measure of items to purchase order and packing list; noting discrepancies.
* Documents items received by recording identifying information.
* Transfers orders received by routing or delivering items to requesting department.
* Replaces damaged items and shortages or obtains credit by informing shipper and transporter of damage or shortage; returning damaged items; requesting new items or credit for shortages.
* Receives credit-return materials from production by verifying identifying information and quantity of materials; placing materials in inventory.
* Prepares shipments by assembling, packing, protecting, and labeling containers.
* Determines method of shipment by examining items to be shipped, destination, route, rate, and time of shipment.
* Ships items by verifying identifying information and quantity and condition of items; loading and protecting items.
* Documents items shipped by recording identifying information of items and transport information.
* Maintains shipping and receiving materials by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed materials; placing and expediting orders for materials; verifying receipt of materials.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Organization, Quality Management, Supply Management, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Independence, Documentation Skills, Customer Service, Reporting Skills
Posting ID: 565719353Posted: 2020-08-15