ECR International, Inc.
The United States subsidiary of BDR Thermea which is a Worldwide Manufacturer of products for the heating and cooling industry. ECR is headquartered in Utica, NY since 1928 and is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to help lead our organization grow in the high efficiency residential boiler market. ECR is committed to Continuous Improvement and constantly strives to improve our customer experience. ECR is focused on bringing new technology and products to the US heating market in collaboration with our parent company BDR Thermea, a leader in European heating market.
- Leading a team Quality Supervisors and Technicians across two manufacturing plants to improve customer quality and satisfaction.
- Accountable for compliance with key third party certification processes include ISO (9001:2015) and ASME.
- Leading customer quality efforts and customer-specific quality metrics for key partners.
- Ensuring that tactical quality process remain efficient and effective, including audits, internal quality resolutions, and incoming inspection.
- Analyze and understand key quality trends and metrics to drive improved performance.
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership to improvement projects and new product development initiatives.
- Promoting a culture of customer-centric quality processes
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical Field, Master Degree preferred.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001:2015 Manufacturing and Assembly environment.
ECR International, Inc. offers the correct candidate a competitive salary, full company benefits including health insurance, paid time off (PTO), 401K and profit sharing.
Posting ID: 600067263Posted: 2021-01-19