SHIFT: 1st, 2nd, and Weekend Shifts available
- Track and provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports showing departmental metrics.
- Effectively communicating with the team regarding daily tasks.
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed on all written and verbal communications/documentation.
- Troubleshooting and communicating issues to the team.
- Coordinating handoff and action plan with the previous and following shift.
- Creating and implementing standard operating procedures to properly complete a job function.
- Promote safety awareness and cultivate the safety culture throughout the company to help avoid unsafe or hazardous working conditions.
- Data analysis
- Other duties as instructed.
- 1 - 2 years of warehouse experience.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Outlook.
- AS400 Warehouse Management system knowledge required.
- Organized, detailed, and capable of multi-tasking.
- Excellent attendance, and willingness to be part of a team - performing whatever duties are necessary
- Availability to work full time schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Positive attitude, good work ethic, and strong communication skills.
- Bilingual is a plus - English/Spanish.
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams' single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery - and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement - our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That's why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens' Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Background check
- Drug screening
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- 1+ year of experience in the warehouse & production industry
- Able to stand for duration of shift
Posting ID: 587430844Posted: 2020-12-10