Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Heather Rodriguez
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
- Meet established quality and production timelines and requirements.
- Maintain and report all required technical and production related data.
- Work in a tire manufacturing environment to include spending significant time on the production floor.
- Interface and coordinate with all levels of associates from corporate staff to production associates.
- High School Diploma; prefer a two-year or four-year technical degree.
- Ability to use appropriate computer-based technology. Prefer skill with Goodyear computer systems.
- Ability to create and maintain Excel data bases and drive the completion of projects.
- Excellent communicative and interpersonal skills required; must be able to clearly express technical issues.
- Must be able to stand for long period, up to 12 hours.
- Provide accurate analysis and recommendations involving test failures, errors and irregularities.
- Provide support to ensure safety, environmental and other regulatory compliances are followed.
- Conducts inspections and tests on selected tires for quality control.
- Coordinates to identify quality issue causation and implement resolutions.
- Monitor and maintain quality data as reported through processing systems.
- Perform visual and technological inspections of tires to ensure quality standards are met.
- Monitor and collect performance/quality metrics to ensure adherence to standard. Maintain computerized logs of inspection/testing results.
- When irregularities are detected, notify appropriate person and coordinate to resolve the issue.
- Accurately enter all irregularity data into the computerized data base.
- Perform other duties as required, such as area housekeeping, Continuous Improvement activities, maintenance calls, assisting in relieving tire jams, etc.
- Detail oriented with the ability to make quick, accurate decisions based on available data.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 63,000 people and manufactures its products in 46facilities in 21countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go towww.goodyear.com/corporate. Nearest Major Market:
Technician, Maintenance, Inspector, QC, Recruiting, Technology, Manufacturing, Quality, Human Resources
Posting ID: 587647087Posted: 2021-01-12