Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
In order to qualify, you must have a high school diploma or equivalent certification and demonstrate an interest in working with seniors.
Minimum Requirements (only apply if you have the minimum qualifications):
6 months of related work experience or any equivalent combination of experience and training
Current CPR certification
A valid driver's license or state ID
High school diploma/GED
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Successfully pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess reliable personal transportation, a driver's license, and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 610796411Posted: 2021-03-05