Who We Are
We specialize in mortgage protection life insurance, final expense life insurance, retirement planning through universal life policies and retirement protection through the use of fixed index annuities.
Mission: Our mission at Family First Life, is to make the families we protect and the families of our agents our number one priority. Trust and loyalty is not given it is earned and all of us at Family First will give everything we have to earn it with our clients and our agents.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for leadership and agency development, marketing coordination, and headhunting. The scope of this position includes managing internal and external activities that are necessary to acquire, onboard and grow profitable revenue. The BD Manager will be responsible for account maintenance and additional business development of existing customer relationships. The ideal candidate is ready and willing to grow, able to adapt to a flexible work schedule and is confident in interfacing regularly with the CEO regarding existing and potential relationships and development in strategic plans to optimize partnership opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Lead strategic business development efforts guided by data science and analytics
- Create automated, analytical and communicative data visualizations and reports to convey necessary data
- Lead key relationships with established and potential partners to ensure effective support of organization needs
- Share insights and knowledge based on data analysis of existing sources while also exploring new creative ways to improve and grow
- High interfacing with CEO, providing daily updates and ideas on how to improve on current methodologies
- Plan and support targeted marketing campaigns, comprising of digital content and messaging to support specific business development objectives, including management and coordination of website content, newsletters, brochures and other external communication pieces.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with Family First Life Partners.
What You Will Bring to the Role
- Proactive and hungry attitude to get things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable speaking to large groups and individuals with finesse.
- Professional positive demeanor
- Top notch negotiation abilities
- Strong consultative, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership/proactivity
- Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others
Posting ID: 582249774Posted: 2020-10-25