PrideStaff is recruiting associates that possess experience performing work activities in relation to the maintenance and repair of equipment and buildings.
Call our office immediately 916-757-6100
- Perform departmental activities per standard operating procedures.
- Ensure loads are complete per documentation on the correct delivery vehicle in the proper order.
- Troubleshoots missing product through the manufacturing process and expedites to ensure on time delivery.
- Secure loads in proper fashion to minimize damage and breakage.
- Ensure warehouse is stocked according to route and track down product that is missing.
- Maintain proper paperwork accounting for all shipments, noting any discrepancies.
- Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures, including wearing required Personal Protective Equipment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
PRIDESTAFF'S mandatory hiring requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States plus valid picture ID
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment drug and background check
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Must be able to provide at least 2 professional references from recent supervisors, managers or employers.
If you have a resume, apply and attach. If you do not have a resume, please simply call our office at 916-757-6100 to talk to us about being considered for this opportunity.
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $15-$16hour
Posting ID: 609177674Posted: 2021-02-26