Saint Paul, MN, USMental Health Resources, Inc.
Mental Health Resources (MHR), Inc. is a progressive, nonprofit organization that offers community-based mental health and substance use disorder services to adults recovering from serious mental illness and/or substance use disorder.
See what employees have to say about working at MHR!
Mental Health Resources, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We embrace diversity, inclusion, and employees who reflect the population we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.MENTAL HEALTH CASE MANAGER - RAMSEY COUNTYSaint Paul Office$41,742.22 starting salary increased based on education/experience.MHR is looking for candidates who are bilingual in Spanish, Somali or Hmong. Receive a $1000 salary bonus for passing the language proficiency exam!
Looking to make a difference in your community? Here is an exciting opportunity to support individuals recovering from mental illness. If you have experience working in Adult Foster Care with adults recovering from mental illness, Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS), Independent Living Skills (ILS), residential mental health treatment (IRTS), MI/CD services, or other mental health services, you may be ready to take the next step in your career as a Mental Health Case Manager!
The role of the Case Manager is to provide services that will stabilize their client's condition, provide assistance and support to prevent hospitalization and to focus on the recovery process.In this position you will:
A few of the other benefits offered by MHR:
- Coordinate integrated services and supports necessary to assist each client as they work towards their goal of recovery.
- Partner with clients to develop an Individual Community Support Plan that identifies services and supports that will enable each client to live as independently in the community as possible or to develop an Individual Family Community Support Plan that identifies services and supports needed by the client and their family to improve the well-being of the child and improve family functioning.
- To the extent requested by the client, provide collaboration and education to significant others and family members who are interested in assisting the client in their recovery process.
- Treat all clients with dignity and respect, providing services that are respectful of diagnosis, age, gender, and culture.
- Assure that services are implemented as developed by the client, family and team as documented in the Individual Community Support Plan or Individual Family Community Support Plan, and that services are continuously monitored and evaluated.
- Document all changes in client status or needs.
- Participate in staff meetings and trainings.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- MHR is looking for candidates who are bilingual in Spanish, Somali or Hmong. Receive a $1000 salary bonus for passing the language proficiency exam!
- Up to 8 hours of clinical supervision per month provided toward LICSW, LCSW, LPC, and LPCC licensure
- Intensive two-week initial orientation program AND on-going in-house training program
- Mentors for new case managers
- iPhone, laptop computer, and Wi-Fi provided for all community-based staff
- Health insurance (including family health coverage) with employee costs in the top 6% of most affordable health care options. Competitive dental insurance
- Automatic enrollment in retirement plan after 1 year with up to 4.5% employer contribution
- 9 paid holidays and 18 days accrued PTO during your first year
- Annual merit-based salary increase
- Schedule primarily Monday-Friday during regular business hours
- MHR is committed to working towards racial equity and combating racism
- MHR is a tobacco free workplace promoting health & wellness for the individuals we serve and our employees
- $41,742.22 starting salary increased based on education/experience
- Baccalaureate degree in social work, psychology or human services related field
- 2 years of case management experience: at least one year is experience in community based mental health with adults recovering from mental illness OR combination of equivalent experience and training.
Posting ID: 608035432Posted: 2021-02-22