Employment Status: Full-time
Franklin Park Round Rock has openings for the medication technician position. Whether you learned on the job or are a certified medication aide, we invite you to apply.
- Saturday and Sunday
- 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
MEDICATION AIDES DUTIES:
- Distribute oral and topical medications to residents as prescribed
- Track quantities to help ensure that refills are obtained
- Any and all caregiver duties as needed.
- Document all med administration
- Keep medications, med carts and med storage areas organized and clean
Required Education and Experience
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES for this job:
- Feel personally enriched and rewarded by being of service to others
- Enjoy a job with a variety of duties, where something new can be learned every day
- Are very dependable
- Prefer a job that involves working on a team rather than working alone
- Have prior experience as a caregiver
- MA certification a plus but not required.
- Experience working in assisted living or other elder care preferred.
The community is located at 4155 Teravista Club Drive. It is owned and operated by Franklin Park, based in San Antonio and voted one of the city’s Top Workplaces in 2014 and again in 2016! To learn more about our organization, go to www.franklinpark.org
Posting ID: 549859741Posted: 2020-05-28