At igus, we are a rapidly growing family of leaders, designers, developers and communicators working towards one simple goal—providing high-performance “motion plastic” components to customers.
We have an immediate opening for an Electronics Assembler to work in our East Providence, RI facility. Responsibilities include:
- Cable and harness production including wire crimping and cutting, visual inspection of parts and soldering
- Interpret and follow cable-assembly instructions, schematics, and manufacturing drawings
- Prepare and assemble electronic, electrical and mechanical components
- Use hand and pneumatic tools to strip and crimp
- Handle and label all wires, connectors and cables of assembled unit, properly
REQUIREMENTS: Previous work experience with knowledge of wire preparation that includes wire cutting (specified lengths), wire striping and wire terminating (installing terminals on ends of wire), along with soldering skill for electronic and electrical components
In addition to a competitive hourly rate, we offer monthly bonuses, 100% company paid health insurance (HSA plan), 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid vacations and holidays.