Job Description of Machine Operator:
An Entry Level Machine Operator is responsible for operating machinery on an assigned production line. They are to ensure safety, quality, and production goals are met. Work schedule for this position is 12-hours, Wed – Fri and every other Saturday 7pm – 7am.
Duties and Responsibilities of Machine Operator:
- Must be proficient in Packer duties
- Assist in training new team members.
- Rotate into any position as needed due to absences, breaks, etc.
- Complete start of shift inspection/sanitation of equipment
- Perform and/or participate in preventative maintenance of equipment
- Complete quality checks as needed
- Working knowledge of JDE
- Working knowledge of Docushare
- Maintain good run adjustments i.e., print registration, label adjustments, substrate dimensions and folds
- Complete minor machine changeovers (film, label, paper, and box sizes)
- Complete and/or participate in major changeovers
- Communicate information to on-coming shift
Qualification & Requirements of Machine Operator:
- All hiring decisions are contingent on the selectee passing background check and drug screening.
- High school diploma or general education degree required
- Must be able to maintain 6S compliance
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds
- Must be able to stand a minimum of 12 hours
- Required to wear PPE (including hair net, beard net, and any other as required for job)
- Strong verbal, written and analytical skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task is essential
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A working knowledge of cGMP regulations and guidelines
- Knowledge of manufacturing lines and processes
- Good understanding of JDE in order to verify that transactions are performed correctly and assist with JDE corrections/cleanup
About the Central Arkansas Workforce Development Area
The Central Arkansas Workforce Development Centers specialize in recruiting and placing skilled professionals in a variety of industries on behalf of employers in Central Arkansas. We help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses.
CAPDD/Arkansas Workforce Center is an “equal opportunity employer/program,” and “auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.” Arkansas Relay Service: 1-800-285-1121 (Voice) 1-800-285-1131 (TDD) or TDD 711.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 608683696Posted: 2021-02-27