Who we are...
For more than 150 years RRD has kept up on the latest trends in printing. Statements, notices and other business-critical communications are often the brand communications that customers interact with most frequently, so they better meet the elevated expectations of today's discerning, omnichannel customer. We help companies optimize these programs by tailoring brand-consistent, interactive solutions that don't just inform, but engage.When and where have you seen RRD?
We are there with you, every day. From the utility bill you receive in the mail to the credit card statement that is emailed to you. Maybe it is a packing slip, window label, retail marketing label, price sticker in the store or that product ID label on the plumber's putty you used on your last DIY project. Our employees are working hard to manufacture quality products that touch consumers across the globe and enable our customers to effectively communicate with their audience every single day.
Our employees are recognized for their skills, abilities, and career growth. Our average tenure in Thurmont is over 10 years, with many employees celebrating 30+ years of service. RRD is a company that can offer not just a job, but a career.
At RRD we also offer a competitive salary and shift differential pay for working off shifts. We offer a climate controlled and secure environment following all Covid-19 protocols to keep our employees safe.
We are looking for full-time Inserter Operators to join our team.
- Operate high speed machines that insert printed matter, such as letters or booklets into folders or envelopes.
- Set up and adjust the machine to operate efficiently.
- Oversee and make adjustments as necessary.
- Prepares the inserter by using tools and job specifications to provide proper set-up and to eliminate possible run-time errors.
- Inspects the finished product by verifying the correct construction and components to ensure that mailability and quality standards are met.
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Mechanical and mathematical skills are necessary
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be available to work nights and/or weekends
- Must be willing to work overtime as required
Work three 12 hour shifts one week and 4 shifts the next. Up to 7 days off every 2 weeks!
Starting pay rate between $14.25 and $16.25 depending upon shift. HIRE ON BEFORE DECEMBER 31 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A $1000 BONUSRRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Posting ID: 594803603Posted: 2021-01-27