Processors exceed customer expectations by providing doughnuts that are not only fresh but meet Krispy Kreme standards by applying the proper icings, toppings and fillings to the various doughnut varieties. Think of the processor as a “Doughnut Designer” or the artist in which the doughnut is the canvas; creating a masterpiece each and every time. The processor also is tasked with prepping wholesale orders for shipping. Lastly, they may be asked to assist in the retail or production areas on an as needed basis. Maintaining efficiencies and a clean store atmosphere are paramount. A commitment to teamwork, a clean, professional appearance, enthusiasm, and a high energy level are necessary throughout the shift.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect all doughnuts and remove any that are misshapen, too small, or otherwise imperfect.
- Apply fillings, icings, and other toppings, always following Krispy Kreme product specifications.
- Stock and rotate racks and display cases to ensure freshness and proper appearance.
- Work with management to minimize waste by accurately tracking par levels.
- Prepare and package wholesale orders for distribution.
- Cross training in retail may be applicable and/or required.
- Lifting 50lbs occasional and 25lbs frequently.
Safety & Sanitation
- Maintain a clean, neat uniform at all times.
- Comply with all safety and sanitation standards
- Practice “clean as you go” techniques to maintain a clean work area.
- Uphold an ethic of teamwork with fellow employees.
- Maintain a sincere, courteous demeanor with both employees and customers
- Work with management to improve performance and implement new initiatives.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and customer focused.
- Must have food handlers’ permit.
- Previous customer service experience is preferred.
Customer Focused, Dependable, Good Time Management, Lifting and Acute Vision.
Posting ID: 30516065Posted: 2020-07-14