WHO IS MAXIMUS?
For Nearly forty years, MAXIMUS has partnered with state, federal governments to provide support for critical health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. They leverage their extensive experience and strong commitment to ethics to provide high quality services and solutions. With a passion for public service, their staff is dedicated to providing innovative programs that improve the quality of life around the globe.
1. Respond to customer inquiries received by telephone, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), or web based portal regarding information on programs and services
2. Record customer interactions and transactions, by documenting details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken
3. Follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy
4. Address customers inquiries and resolve problems to ensure that appropriate changes are made
5. Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
6. Communicate with supervisor regarding any potential needs or concerns
7. Perform data entry accurately
8. Perform other duties as assigned by management
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.